We serve you in obtaining

US Visa, US Green Card or US Citizenship



We can help you obtain a USA Visa or extend an existing visa including:

Visitor Visa, Study Visa, Work Visa and Immigrating to America.

  • Visitor Visa / Tourist Visa
    Student Visa
    Exchange Student Visa
    Study Visa
    Temporary Worker Visa
    Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
    O Visa
    International cultural exchange visitors
    Q Visa
    Intra-company transferees
    L Visa
    Performing athletes, artists, entertainers
    P Visa
    Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
    H-1B Visa
    Temporary agricultural workers
    H-2A Visa
    Training in a program not primarily for employmentH-3 Visa
    D Visa
    Foreign Media, Press, and Radio
    I Visa
    Religious Workers
    R Visa
    Treaty Traders & Treaty Investors
    E Visa


E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.  Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.

General Qualifications of a Treaty Investor

To qualify for E-2 classification, the treaty investor must:

  • Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
  • Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
  • Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise.  This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.

General Qualifications of the Employee of a Treaty Investor

To qualify for E-2 classification, the employee of a treaty investor must:

  • Be the same nationality of the principal alien employer (who must have the nationality of the treaty country)
  • Meet the definition of “employee” under relevant law
  • Either be engaging in duties of an executive or supervisory character, or if employed in a lesser capacity, have special qualifications.

Family of E-2 Treaty Investors and Employees

Treaty investors and employees may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age. Spouses of E-2 workers may apply for work authorization by filing Form I-765 with fee.  If approved, there is no specific restriction as to where the E-2 spouse may work.

EB-5 Immigrant Investors

To qualify as an immigrant investor, a foreign national must invest, without borrowing, the following minimum qualifying capital dollar amounts in a qualifying commercial enterprise:

  • $1,000,000 (U.S.); or
  • $500,000 (U.S.) in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area.

A qualifying investment must, within two years, create full-time jobs for at least 10 U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or other immigrants authorized to work in the United States, not including the investor and the investor’s spouse, children.

Contact Us

  • Aksakal Attorney at Law P.C., 1501 Broadway, 12th Fl. Suite 12103, 
 New York, NY 10036
  • [email protected]
  • 646-416-6364
  • 212-244-1874